Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The other woman .........

The other woman in this place is .... cigarettes. He has to have them. I try and try to figure out what i can do to lessen his need but, well like they say HE has to want to quit. He needs to quit for himself .. not for me or anyone else. It just hurts me when i watch him smoke because... well each one shortens his life. Thats the bottom line for me. I want him to be healthy. Smoking is not healthy. Not much else i can say on that subject. Just that sometimes it bothers me. But i knew he was a smoker before he moved in and, like i said before, he smokes outside and that his compromise. I should be happy about it and i will try to be.

Went to the doc today for a check on my blood pressure, they had given me a new med to add because the old one wasn't cutting it anymore. Well the new additive works. Blood pressure is reallly good now. That good news.

Aaaaany way .. tomorrow is my Friday and its also the day that i have to swing by my son's school to see whose room he will be in this year. He's in the 6th grade now ... i just need to get him to learn to do for himself instead of having mommy do it for him.

So now its getting late. Even though the better blood pressure has been helping me sleep better, i still need to get some sleep ... who knows ... maybe i can convince Master of why he needs to keep me away tonight ........... one never knows ....

No comments:

Post a Comment