Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ramblings ......

Went to the movies last night. Nothing special about that except that the ex is the one who paid ... for Master, myself and my son. Imagine that .. i was certainly shocked. We went to see the new GI Joe movie. I tell you what ... that Channing Tatum is one HOT lookin man! I had heard of him before but i usually don't pay much attention to them ... well its hard not to notice when hes on this big ole screen right in front of you .... fans self ... oh yes ... thats right ladies. Too bad we're all too old and hes too hip to care about us. Oh well we all have to have our dreams. It was really cute to see my son watching the movie. He couldn't take his eyes off the screen ...the anticipation on his face, even in the dark, was really cute. He had one of those "box meals" so after he finished the popcorn and the M&M's he neatly folded the box up and was chewing on it ... in anticipation of what would happen next. It was the sweetest thing.

Aaaany way, today was an ok day at work. But its getting hot again. Master seems to b e a little bit angry ... or maybe its not anger .. maybe its the heat or he just doesn't feel good. I don't know what it is exactally but it keeps me on edge. I have to really watch what i say because sometimes if i say it wrong he gets mad. I hate it when he gets mad. It seems i'm the cause and i hate to be the cause of anything. I guess its like they say ... I have a very responsible position around here .... something goes wrong, i'm responsible. sighs

Well then .......................

No comments:

Post a Comment