Thursday, August 27, 2009

What to do ...what to do .....

well life has been a little bit busy and He has been ill....... again ..... or rather still. Between my back and hip pain and his pain, i'm not a happy camper. It takes all i have to get my butt outta bed and to work every day. i can feel the depression sitting on my shoulders but whats a girl to do. i try to psyc myself up enough to participate in life but it gets harder every day. i have feelings about people that only add to it. Sometimes having those extra "feelings" are NOT helping.

i feel like i am in a fight with something i can't see but can only feel closing in around me. All i want to do is sleep and life is begining to become something i would rather not do. i have to figure out what to do before it gets the better of me but thats not getting any easier. Sometimes it scares me ... i wonder just what the hell i am going to do to keep my head above the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment