Monday, August 17, 2009

Yes .. No ... Yes ...

Sometimes theres no pleasing Him. I wish he could realize that my rules are a lot more flexable than His. My family ... my son ... has lived 11 years with my rules and now he has to adjust to new rules. It's not an overnight change but He thinks it should be. Not only is my son having to deal with learning new rules .. i am too. It's hard for both of us. I'm old enough to deal with them .. he on the other hand is just getting into the stage where he is descovering more of himself and he is pushing the boundries. well up till now he knew what the rules to the game were ... then they get changed. He tries to handle the changes but it's not always easy for him. I try not to go to the rescue but thats not always easy for me. DAMN IT!

Oh well, guess theres not much i can do about it. I just want peace, harmony and love in this house ... well along with some cuffs and shackles ...

No comments:

Post a Comment